University Professionals - Graduate Entry Route - Brisbane
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Our entry level University Professionals will fill an important role in supporting the delivery of a variety of projects, and have an opportunity to frequently engage with clients and internal stakeholders. Together with our Palladium team members, the entry level University Professionals will work under the support and guidance of our management team to shape their career within Palladium.
Applications are now open for our 2019/20 recruitment drive in Australia. There will be a number of intakes throughout 2019 depending on graduation date and applications for the first intake will be reviewed in advance of the closing date. You will need to have the ability to work in our Brisbane office.
As a Palladium University Professional in Australia you will have the chance to work on projects that really make an impact on our world. You will be part of our agile APAC team and work with a variety of managers, directors and clients. A key area of focus for our entry level graduates is project management and supporting our bid and tender activities. Through this work you will gain experience within all facets of project management, business development. While your role will vary considerably, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Managers and Directors on project delivery;
- Liaising with our clients to ensure we are providing the requisite level of service;
- Managing project financial forecasts and budgets;
- Providing input into technical reports and presentations;
- Assisting in the preparation of bids and tenders;
- Providing support in the recruitment of key personnel for bids and tenders.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Level of financial or numerical acumen with the ability to grasp the concept of budgets and forecasts;
- Prior work experience in any field (having worked in any capacity during school or university);
- Ability to think on your feet and be flexible in the face of change;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to work under pressure.
Please note that we cannot offer sponsorship for these positions. In order to be considered for these roles, all applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia permanently. Applications from individuals without the current right to work in Australia will not be considered. These positions will be based in our Brisbane office only. Applicants from outside Brisbane are welcome but will need to relocate at their own expense as no relocation package is available.