Manager, Strategy Execution Consulting - Riyadh
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Together with clients and the other Palladium Team members, Managers frame the goals and deliverables for each client project, and have direct responsibility for crafting roles that provide growth and development opportunities for the more junior consultants on the team. Managers integrate findings across various internal and client working teams to ensure we achieve maximum client impact, and to ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget. They also develop Palladiums relationship within the broader client organization.
- Partnering with the client and Palladium leadership to scope the project, its duration, and its high-level work plan
- Staffing the project, and assigning roles and responsibilities to deliver required results
- Providing professional development opportunities and feedback for the project team
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for the client, keeping them abreast of the projects progress and direction
- Articulating the high-level activities and outputs for the projects duration and managing the Palladium team as it executes the project's work plan.
Successful Manager candidates must have an outstanding academic record and demonstrate:
Educations and Qualifications
- Previous experience managing project teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- BS and or BA required, MSc or MBA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Languages: Arabic native, English fluent