Graphic Design Consultants
Palladium is seeking consultants to provide design and production services on an ad-hoc basis for Health Policy Plus (HP+), a five-year USAID-funded project, and other projects. The mission of the HP+ project is to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in the areas of family planning and reproductive health, HIV, and maternal health at global, country, and subnational levels.
Consultants will work in coordination with HP+ communications staff to complete projects on an as needed basis using existing InDesign and Word templates and to create unique designs. This may also include the production of technical posters, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, videos, and other creative products.
- Expertise using InDesign and creating figures and images using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Collaboration with HP+ communications and technical staff to receive projects and conduct up to three rounds of galley/correction reviews via email
- Delivery of electronic design files and PDFs for electronic dissemination and printing
- Experience designing infographics highly desirable
- Ability to work efficiently under short deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and coordinate with HP+ staff by email, phone, and Skype
- Expertise in providing accessible (508-compliant) PDFs.
Guidelines for Submission of Proposal:
Interested parties should send inquiries to Nada Mustafa (Nada.Mustafa@thepalladiumgroup.com) with a list of references, samples of past work, hourly rate, and cost and time estimates to design and produce the products outlined in the table below.
Please forward your tender in accordance with details for submission attached by January 15, 2019 EST to Nada.Mustafa@thepalladiumgroup.com.